-
January 31st, 2004, 02:14 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
If I am crossing the drivers over at a higher frequency anyway, say 2 kHz, does one of the horns actually sound better than the other? I would think the output of the bigger horn to be greater, but is there more to the story?
The 511 looks so much better on the top of the cabinet, not that that's important but...
Thanks for your time,
Cal
-
January 31st, 2004, 07:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Cal,
Yes, the 511 is a bold looking horn! For your 2K application, however, there is really no reason to use that big cumbersome thing. I suppose that the smaller 811 horn has better (wider) dispersion characteristics in the highest frequencies also. Anyone want to comment on this subject?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks